The Swiss Photo Award – ewz.selection is one of the most prestigious and richly endowed photography prizes in Switzerland. For the last seventeen years it has been a showcase for the entire breadth of Swiss photography from architecture and editorial to fashion, fine art, free, reportage and advertising. Every year an international panel selects the best works displaying the most outstanding art and craftsmanship.
On May 13, 2015, the jury announced this year's winners:
- Urs Bigler, Zürich (architecture)
- Christof Schürpf, Luzern (editorial photography)
- Cyrill Matter, Zürich (fashion)
- Laurence Rasti, Onex (fine art)
- Andrin Winteler, Zürich (free)
- Jean Revillard, Les Acacias (reportage)
- Roland Tännler, Zürich (advertising)
All the winner's work and those who made it to the jury review are currently shown in the public ewz.selection exhibition in Zurich. The exhibition is open daily until May 31, 2015. Fore more information check the ewz.selection website.